Tommy John is a comfort-focused lifestyle brand committed to solving the problem people have with their clothing. Most well-known for reimagining the fabric, fit and function of underwear and undershirts, Tommy John has spent the past decade making the online and in-store shopping experience more comfortable. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, and Business Insider’s list of “Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop”.
We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative and fun-loving team members and are looking for talented retail sales individuals at all levels. We will train you as a Comfort Concierge and you’ll be part of a dynamic team that provides the best in-person shopping experience to our customers at our Scottsdale Fashion Square store location.
Reporting to the Store Manager, these individuals will provide friendly and knowledgeable service to our customers. All sales associates are expected to model Tommy John values and customer first behaviors throughout all interactions in order to nurture a positive customer experience. The ideal candidates are individuals who are self-motivated, strong communicators, highly collaborative and organized, and have a great work ethic that’s flexible to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Consistently demonstrate Tommy John’s customer-centric selling standards to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a professional manner with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and products by incorporating the customer’s individual style with popular bundles
- Promote awareness and growth of Tommy John by introducing customers to brand social media channels and hashtags
- Perform register sales transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
- Demonstrate collaboration and provide ad hoc support to fellow associates with tasks and customer interactions
- Restock return merchandise to the correct product location on the sales floor; properly label and place all damaged and defective merchandise in appropriate area at the end of each shift
- Ensure the store is neat and well-presented at all times, including fitting room(s) and stockroom
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures
- A customer focused mindset with a desire to please and provide exceptional service to our customers
- Relevant years of experience in a similar role (depending on level applied for) within a fashion/retail environment
- Experience and ability to process information + merchandise through the computer and POS register system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically with customers and retail team
- Strong organizational + merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk around for extended periods of time, with short breaks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift in access of 20 pounds
Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!