Tommy John is a comfort-focused lifestyle brand committed to solving the problem people have with their clothing. Most well-known for reimagining the fabric, fit and function of underwear and undershirts, Tommy John has spent the past decade making the online and in-store shopping experience more comfortable. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, and Business Insider’s list of “Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop”. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative and fun loving team members, and are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Associate to come join our New York based headquarters.
We’re looking for an individual who can contribute to the strategy and optimization of our full digital marketing stack. Working closely with the Creative, Retention, Business Intelligence, and Merchandising teams, this role will help in driving customer acquisition and retention through our core online channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliate, and SEO. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, with broad experience across all aspects of digital marketing.
- Support customer acquisition and retention efforts for all digital marketing channels, assisting in strategy, execution, and internal reporting
- Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B testing, bid optimization, creative strategizing, and data analysis to optimize each stage of our customer acquisition journey
- Collaborate with creative, product, and tech teams to identify opportunities to optimize creative and landing page experiences to drive lower CPAs and higher LTV
- Work closely with Retention team to implement customer lifecycle strategies in digital marketing channels to support email & sms campaigns and workflows
- Analyze campaigns to create best practices, inform strategic improvements and report on weekly KPIs
- Identify and vet new channels, vendors and technology solutions to drive incremental business results
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience in Digital Marketing, including deep knowledge of Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social, Content Marketing, Display, Native and Affiliate with the ability to set best practices and hold teams accountable
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving with the ability to think strategically and be execution-oriented to drive a fully-integrated digital marketing strategy
- Ability to be hands-on in core channels, making manual adjustments and changes when needed
- Experience working with in-house digital marketing/media teams and vendors/agencies
- Knowledge of various attribution systems, in-house or external, to understand true performance by channel
- Strong project management skills – able to drive agencies to hit aggressive deadlines and coordinate successfully across teams to deliver on larger projects
- Committed cross-functional partner and a great team player who can work successfully with BI, Merch, Product, Creative, Site Experience and Tech teams
- Ecommerce experience a major plus
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discounts
- Bi-weekly Culture Calendar events
- Great work environment!
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!