Tommy John is a comfort-focused lifestyle brand committed to solving the problem people have with their clothing. Most well-known for reimagining the fabric, fit and function of underwear and undershirts, Tommy John has spent the past decade making the online and in-store shopping experience more comfortable. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, and Business Insider’s list of “Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop”. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative and fun-loving team members and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to come join our New York-based headquarters.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Acquisition, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategizing, optimizing, and scaling campaigns across Paid Social, SEM, and other online channels to drive customer acquisition and retention, helping Tommy John continue growing its fast-growing online business. The ideal candidate is analytical, a creative digital star, and a motivated team player with a strong work ethic, marketing instincts, attention to detail, and ability to communicate in an impactful manner.
- Define strategy, manage, and efficiently scale customer acquisition across SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate and other digital marketing channels, partnering with 3rd party agencies
- Work closely with the creative team to coordinate and plan creative testing across channels
- Stay on top of industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools, and produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these things
- Manage day-to-day relationship and strategy of 3rd party marketing tools and several agencies
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses and draw actionable insights from data; troubleshoot channel performance with data analysis
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and deep dives on performance across platforms in conjunction with the business intelligence team
- 2-4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, with specific experience driving customer acquisition for e-commerce brands
- Understanding of LTV, marginal CPA, A/B testing, and channel forecasting
- Intermediate knowledge & experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics, FB Ads Manager; working knowledge of SQL, Looker is a plus
- Experience optimizing small and large scale campaigns
- Strong analytical skills; high level of comfort with data, reporting and analytics
- Ability to independently prioritize time, and stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Very strong communication and team-working skills
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Medical,Vision,Dental
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Bi- Weekly Culture Calendar events
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great work environment
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!